Some projects start easily, then they comes to a halt of some reason and whow they might be really hard to get back on the track again.
Started early this summer in making another windshield bag for my friend Rob aka O4 motors who have helped me a lot with my Henderson. Then during the process I decided to change lock type, finally I found some cool for sale on e-bay. All of a sudden we write late September and nothing have happened to the bag.
Well not anymore, pushed myself together and got it done before leaving for work.
tirsdag 15. oktober 2013
Abonner på: Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Legg inn en kommentar